Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
孤獨的靈魂
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the nostalgia :) I'll start.
Idk if I should be embarrassed about this or not cause this is actually still kind of a banger

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Loved this when I was a kid and on reflection it's a classic pop song.

·
Song and action man
874 Posts
The lines feeling like a dead duck and snots running down his nose never failed to amuse me

When I got older I thought I still see it's a great song

·
Super Moderator
36,710 Posts
I mean, I grew up mostly in the 80s and 90s so that's where all of mine come from. Pretty much everything from Journey is on my list

A lot of the songs I remember were more from my teen years and it is kind of weird to think of myself as a kid in my teens.

This song was everywhere and you probably weren't alive if you didn't hear it somewhere. It's irresistible too so I really liked it.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
I went through a major Blondie phase when I was 12. I still like this song, though. Some of their songs I don't like and some I do.

I used to like this song a lot also. I remember hearing it on the radio and wanted to know the name of the artist so bad. 😆 I don't think this was even whenever I went on YouTube much. I don't even know if I looked up the lyrics to the song to find it. I don't care much for this song anymore, though but it's not even really a bad song. Just not my kind of taste.

I could go on about a few of Wilson Phillips's songs. I had so many funny memories playing them. 🤣 Think my oldest sister had a home video of her singing this song and she used to hate it being played. I listened to a few songs on that album when I was 5 I think. I think I even sung their songs.

Then, of course there was Janet Jackson, who I've been listening to for as long as I first started listening to music when I was like 5 years old. Still like her music. I listened to pretty much most popular 80s songs when I was a kid and a lot of it I definitely don't like anymore. 🤣 But there's still a good bit of 80s stuff I listen to.

I liked listening to The Go-Go's a lot but not anymore...I even listened to Starship. We Built This City is up there in one of the worst songs I've heard. I had it on my iPod. 🤢 No offense to people who probably like this kind of 80s stuff but I can't stand it anymore. Lol...I'd rather listen to The Go-Go's. And of course, I listened to a lot of 90s music.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts