Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
4521 - 4540 of 4559 Posts

·
Banned
5,789 Posts
Been watching One Piece & Luffy has had a few good ones:

"I don't know how to use swords. I don't know how to cook. I don't know how to navigate or tell lies. But still I'll be the Pirate King because I believe I can."

"I have a dream to reach. And If I die trying, at least I tried."

"It's not about possible or impossible. I'm doing it because I want to. I decided to become the Pirate King and if I die fighting for it, then that's that."

Also form Gold Roger: "The world...what a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your restless spirit, seize it! Raise your flag, and stand tall!"

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
"Find what you love & let it kill you" - Bukowski

·
Registered
78 Posts
"Stay humble, hustle hard" - Me trying to motivate myself to do my assignments... ಥ╭╮ಥ

·
Registered
3,026 Posts

·
bipolar
17,099 Posts
I like that one.
Yes, I do too mate.

I actually heard it in a movie I like about The Christmas Carol - some people might think it's a bit sickly sweet I guess but I like it. I always like movies from that period and especially if they're about Dickens.

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
When the magic muscle bound skeleton asks you "wat" in a confused tone you know you're talking crazy.

·
Nefelibata
4,054 Posts

·
Nefelibata
4,054 Posts
“Demand not that things happen as you wish, but wish them to happen as they do, and you will go on well.”

― Epictetus, The Discourses

4521 - 4540 of 4559 Posts