Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
making awesome awesomer
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just find the creativity of sas people entertaining. Lets see what you can come up with.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Geez - look at you. You look like one of them GQ models. :)

·
Banned
501 Posts
I just find the creativity of sas people entertaining. Lets see what you can come up with.
Edit: alright since I fear a lot of people are going to misinterpret what I meant here (one did) I think I should clarify. My God Mother is neither ugly nor old and I did not meant to imply that here. I simply meant to say she looks like her and trust me when I say she is very beautiful...but annoying. That isn't to say that I find the op annoying since I don't know her.

HE????!!!!
Sorry about that but Jak85 has a better potential to being a model. :b

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
err, what's the deal DepecheEyes? Uncalled for, why come in an kill the vibe?

Anyway ill have to do something silly.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Are you serious?
Well yes. I mean if you are being sarcastic and joking then I aplogise but it certainly does not come across that way at all. I mean this thread is for fun and a laugh so no need to kill it.

·
Banned
501 Posts
i'm looking at your posts and they arent exactly in the 100% range either....
Alright let me tell you something right now. I'm angry because you aren't being straightforward with me. Instead of telling me how you feel, I have to guess that you are angry. I assume that it is because you falsely interpreted my message as to say that you are ugly which I didn't. However, it angers me that you don't express to me what is the problem. Instead, you go around jumping to conclusions without telling me.

I don't have a problem that you jump to conclusions, but I do have a problem that you don't tell me how you feel and why you feel that way.

·
making awesome awesomer
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i dont want to fight i just wanted a fun thread.... but i guess i failed at that

·
Registered
177 Posts
Because you never know when you click a link and might need it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts