Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen that commercial by Dove soap (the Dove self-esteem campaign) with these young girls and the negative thoughts they have about their self-image? One girl thinks she's fat, another believes she's ugly, one wishes she had blonde hair.

Anyway, the commercial ends by stating that a person will be beautiful if you treat them like they're beautiful and appreciate them for their other good qualities.

There aren't too many commercials like these, and I was wondering if anyone has seen something similar? :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I haven't seen that either. It sounds like a good one though. I like the public service announcement that Jay Lo speaks in. She says self esteem is an inside job so learn how to control your nag. I love that alot!! :banana

·
Registered
220 Posts
LoriDee said:
Has anyone seen that commercial by Dove soap (the Dove self-esteem campaign) with these young girls and the negative thoughts they have about their self-image? One girl thinks she's fat, another believes she's ugly, one wishes she had blonde hair.

Anyway, the commercial ends by stating that a person will be beautiful if you treat them like they're beautiful and appreciate them for their other good qualities.

There aren't too many commercials like these, and I was wondering if anyone has seen something similar? :)
Wow, I think i'm gonna have to start buying Dove soap now. :b

·
Registered
873 Posts
I love the Dove deodorant, too! ...and my daughter, Lauren, (I say her name all the time because I am so proud of her--for just being) says the Dove shampoos and conditioners are excellent as well!

Leilanistar ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow that exists???????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts