Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking a combination of herbs (Ayurvedic Medicine) & the results have been very positive. Its been about 3 weeks since I started on this.

I use 3 herbs mainly. One of them sadly, is on the verge of extinction, due to too many people using it as medicine.

I mix 1 tsp of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) and 1/2 tsp of Jatamansi (Nardostachys), mix them in a glass of water and heat them up a bit. (I found this dosage online)

I take small amounts (less than half a tea spoon) of this liquid 3/4 a day. So this a glass of this lasts for about a week. I also put it in a small bottle with a liquid dropper and use it when I feel a lot of social pressure. If I take too much of it, then I tend to get mild ache's, the next day. So I calibrated the dosage this way.

I also take Aswagandha tablets (its another Herb.)

These herbs have been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India of thousands of years. They are pretty safe.

I used to have physical symptoms (panic attacks), these have stopped.

When I feel tense or stressed, the sweating has stopped. I also feel like the nervous response doesn't turn into a physical response. So no facial twitching anymore.

The nervous vibe I used to give off is gone too, I feel that I am ready to face people, still a timid with groups but I think with practice I should get over this. So now I just need start learning to trust myself.

Also, another herb, which is awesome to fix sweating is Amla. I highly recommend it for people with HyperHydrosis. I am using this twice everyday to fix my sweating. I mix tsp of the Amla Powder and mix it with lemon juice and honey.

ps: There is quite a bit of information online if you search around. If you guys need I can post some links.
Jatamansi is a bit hard to find (not available for buying), but its there online. Its been restricted for export outside India as the plant is going to be extinct.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.