• ...and my avatar is female

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ...and my avatar is neither

Votes: 2 2.2%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I'm a woman and am bisexual, but mostly date men (way too nervous dating women).

My avatar is male, French actor Jean-Pierre Leaud. He's best known for playing Antoine Doinel in a series of films directed by Truffaut, the best known of which is The 400 Blows.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
I'm female and straight. My avatar is male.

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
I said that I'm female and not sure. Not sure because I've never been with anyone to really know, but I'm likely hetero.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lesbian here, and my avatar features a few gentlemen from Persona 4. Though it's really just a placeholder until I find or make a better one.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I'm female and straight but I do have chemistry with my best friend Shelley. Men have disappointed me lately.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I am female and straight, although have 'experimented' with my sexuality and found, I am straight. lol.

·
Not wearing pants
387 Posts
Female, straight, male avatar. I just love Richard Dawkins :) Actually, I think all of my avatars have been male...huh.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Straight and female. Male avatar - mine tend to be.

·
Bomb Diggity
104 Posts
I am bisexual and female.. I've dated men and women equally...:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Men have disappointed me lately.
:lol

Men have disappointed me pretty much my whole life. I'm still very attracted to a lot of men (both gay and straight) though. Most of the time I wish I wasn't attracted to them at all.

I'm female and straight...and my avatar is neither. My avatar is neither because I don't like being thought of as a sex. Sometimes there may be prejudices against a certain sex and I try to avoid that.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'm straight. I don't understand why some people choose avatars of the opposite gender. Because usually I assume that the poster is of that gender. Anyone care to explain? :)

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I'm straight. I don't understand why some people choose avatars of the opposite gender. Because usually I assume that the poster is of that gender. Anyone care to explain? :)
Well for me its a character I like and identify with personality-wise. Gender doesn't matter in that regard.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I adore the actor in my avatar. I actually think it's really awesome that some people think I am Antoine Doinel, lol. But I updated my status to clarify.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts