Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(This is most likely going to fail but I'll take my chances)

Hey There, I'm looking for Pokemon fans to talk with. Doesn't matter if you're just a Causal fan or a super huge fan. let us all get together and discuss Pokemon.

Pokemon fans, UNITE!

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
There are no shortage of fans.

Got that Sableye with his giant rupee, and ancient legendaries coming...

But only Garchomp is all-hype.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this thread is my time to shine

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

...you ever done a nuzlocke >___>
I'm currently doing a wonder locke in X. Yesterday I lost my Lucario(which I raised from a riolu) to Korrina and my Aerodactyl to clemont today. Lucario... Aerodactyl.... I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!

Also nice Madoka Magica reference /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

·
The Nimbus Man
1,617 Posts
Humongous Pokemon fan, here! I'm currently trying to breed a Lure Ball Snorlax for a competitive team. I dunno what's been more painful: Snorlax's gender ratio or the amount of steps it takes to hatch an egg.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I have played most of the Pokemon games except some of the newer ones. :)

Pokemon fan for lyfe~

·
The Worst
1,664 Posts
I just started Pokemon X this week.
I've been playing the games since gen 2... and as long as Nintendo keeps making them, I will throw my money their way.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just started Pokemon X this week.
I've been playing the games since gen 2... and as long as Nintendo keeps making them, I will throw my money their way.
So much this, I would buy the newest systems just to play pokemon. Hooked since day 1 and that's the cold hard facts. How're you liking X?

·
The Worst
1,664 Posts
So much this, I would buy the newest systems just to play pokemon. Hooked since day 1 and that's the cold hard facts. How're you liking X?
That's why I bought a 3DS in the first place, lol.

I like it for the most part. I'm not entirely sold on the 3D part, especially in regards to the camera angles (I hate Lumiose city) and the rollerskates that are really hard to control. In those cases I think I prefer the bird's-eye view sprites and the d-pad.

Otherwise I'm enjoying it. So far I have the first gym badge; I'm in the first cave with team flare. I chose Fennekin (and Squirtle) as my starter(s). :3

What did you think of X/Y? I'm assuming you've played and beaten it already?

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's why I bought a 3DS in the first place, lol.

I like it for the most part. I'm not entirely sold on the 3D part, especially in regards to the camera angles (I hate Lumiose city) and the rollerskates that are really hard to control. In those cases I think I prefer the bird's-eye view sprites and the d-pad.

Otherwise I'm enjoying it. So far I have the first gym badge; I'm in the first cave with team flare. I chose Fennekin (and Squirtle) as my starter(s). :3

What did you think of X/Y? I'm assuming you've played and beaten it already?
Oh man, I STILL get lost in that city, it's the worst city of all time ._. Rollerskates are ok, I only use them sometimes. You eventually get to do tricks with them, some are pretty snazzy and I want to get them all eventually. D-pad 90% of the time though.

I picked Chespin and Charmander. Everyone else I know picked Froakie. I wanted Charizard though, and Chespin was such a cute lil dude. His evos took an unexpected turn for me lol.

I liked it. What I remember in the actual game was exp share made it way easier (almost too easy - maybe turn it off occasionally) and some moves like retaliate aren't the best, but have sooper cool animations so I used them :p

·
The Worst
1,664 Posts
Oh man, I STILL get lost in that city, it's the worst city of all time ._. Rollerskates are ok, I only use them sometimes. You eventually get to do tricks with them, some are pretty snazzy and I want to get them all eventually. D-pad 90% of the time though.

I picked Chespin and Charmander. Everyone else I know picked Froakie. I wanted Charizard though, and Chespin was such a cute lil dude. His evos took an unexpected turn for me lol.

I liked it. What I remember in the actual game was exp share made it way easier (almost too easy - maybe turn it off occasionally) and some moves like retaliate aren't the best, but have sooper cool animations so I used them :p
I like the roller skates for going quickly in a straight line, but when I try to stop next to a person or enter a door it's awful. D: I've read that you can get a bike later on-- I'm really excited about that. Hopefully the controls are more controllable, lol.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever chosen a grass-type. Chespin is really cute though. :3 If I'd known from the start that I could pick a second starter I would have gotten Froakie. Charizard is my favorite, but I didn't want two fire-types on my team. ;__;

Oh yeah, the experience share (and earning experience from catching pokemon) is almost too much. I've been skipping most of the wild encounters, just battling the trainers so my pokemon don't get over-leveled.

Do you battle competitively, or stick to the in-game stuff?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts