Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just really wanted to pose this question to the public for quite posibly the most retarded internet poll i can think of right now. But please, be honest ;) lol!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
i am missing the entire point. how would one answer this poll without access to the internet? so how could someone possibly answer no?

·
Registered
177 Posts
wait, did you say you are TRYING to make the most stupid poll?

·
ΔX
3,179 Posts
What do you mean by "Do you have access to the internet?" :p

·
Heartbroken
340 Posts
You did a great job with the whole... stupidest poll ever idea. Pure genius. Some people may think wtf by it. But i think wtf more by how some people actually answered No!! lol.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
Some people voted no because they think it's funny to vote retardedly.

And yeah, this poll is very "retarded," just like Corky's case of Down Syndrome. Before you all get offended (which you should be), that was just the name of my old rock band.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I do not have access to the internet when I am walking down the street, or in a restaurant, or in a store, or on the bus, or driving in my car, or swimming, or flying in an airplane, or on a boat, or when I time travel back to 1995.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol. thanks for the responses guys. and just to clarify, it was supposed to be as pointless as possible, and i love the fact that it currently stands at 65% yes. lol
"a recent online survey shows that only 65% of forum users have access to the internet"
LOL!! comedy... thank you for putting a smile on my face :)

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
I have never paid for internet access. Therefore I don't have access to it...

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
This poll has a 100% chance of being pointless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts