Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know the music's not the best/probably doesn't really go along with the video but I was sick of looking for royalty free music that was actually free. I wanted to use some well known metal song, like More Human Than Human by White Zombie throughout the entire video but I was afraid they'd delete my video if I used any copyrighted songs. So here it is anyway.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Not bad :)
I freaked out a little when the zombies were so close to you. :lol

So Dee Wallace (Cujo), Leslie Easterbrook, Gunnar Hansen, and Doug Bradley are going to be there?

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks both of you :) and yes all those people are gonna be there :) I wanna see Gunnar again!!!! So I have to win :)

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks! It couldve been better if I had better music, if someone else edited, and I think I needed to redo some of my scenes but everyone was in a hurry so oh well. At least its not a "who has the best video" contest, its who has the most views :) so if you guys use multiple computers watch it on all of them please. Haha :) I wanna go to this VIP party thing.

·
SAS Member
14,482 Posts
lol, awesome vid, shauna. Your other ones are good too. That damn doll is kinda creepy :lol

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody :) The zombie with the brain is my dad and the other 3 are friends I met at the horror convention last year
I didn't think my acting was the best in this one- I usually do better but we were in a rush anyway. :p

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
Nice :D but prehaps you face could've been more terrified, but otherwise it was good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts