Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm copping a lot of negative responses for my avatar pic which was me in a bikini top..

So even though it signifies a different part of my personality which goes with my username which is the ONLY reason I did it. Honestly.

I am removing it as I have received various untrue and offensive comments by SAS members claiming the following.

"You did it to tease the men on SAS" plus implications that because I posted the photo I'm a **** or attention seeking.

While I'll admit I do like to be complimented on my appearance that is not my reason for using that photo. The photo is supposed to represent the uninhibited, outspoken, sexy, confident, part of my personality that the world rarely gets to see. That's who "Catherine Cavatica" is!!!!

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
"You did it to tease the men on SAS" plus implications that because I posted the photo I'm a **** or attention seeking.
I have had recieved similar comments about myself. It is incredibly unpleasant.

I liked your avatar. I'm sorry you feel pressured to remove it. Opinions on this site can get pretty intense over any topic related to sex or relationships.

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
ya, chances are the people *****ing were just jealous. They wanted more attention and they thought that you were stealing their precious attention which clearly wasnt the case because they is psychos. Girls are ****in weird.....well most girls.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya, chances are the people *****ing were just jealous. They wanted more attention and they thought that you were stealing their precious attention which clearly wasnt the case because they is psychos. Girls are ****in weird.....well most girls.
^^^^
The ones that had the most problems with it were men!!! :eek::eek:
Amazing hey!!!

·
poison apple
4,058 Posts
I'm sorry people bullied you like that. :squeeze

Personally I would leave it up, because taking it down is like validating those who were mean and letting them win. But I understand your decision. You need to do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm sorry people bullied you like that. :squeeze

Personally I would leave it up, because taking it down is like validating those who were mean and letting them win. But I understand your decision. You need to do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
^^^^^^^
Yeah I know au Lait. I totally agree with you but, a small part of me feels like I want to be complimented for looking good, not just because I'm showing skin, you know what I mean???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.