Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Does anyone else feel nauteous and occassionally puke when they are nervous?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 100.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so ill just keep this short and sweet....i often have severe panic attacks that strike at the worst times. Today for example, I was talking to this girl that i like and felt a sudden surge of anxiety. We were waiting for class to start so i took the time to go use the restroom really quick and upchucked in the restroom (this often happens when i get anxious and it is a real pain :bash)

I don't understand what causes this. I have only had this issue for like a year.

My anxiety ALWAYS flairs up when eating except when I am at home with my parents. It even happens with my close friends. And my anxiety ALWAYS flairs up when I see someone unexpected or something unexpected happens to me. I can't simply control it; it is just so sudden that it takes me in full force. And lastly, my anxiety ALWAYS pops up when talking with someone I really like.

Meditation doesn't cut it. And trying to relax myself doesn't seem to work usually. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!? MEDICATIONS, HYPNOSIS, SOMETHING! I NEED HELP! THIS ANXIETY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I never get sick when i get nervous. it sounds terrible :(. If any of us had the answer to anxiety, these forums probably wouldn't exist. The path to curing your anxiety isn't an easy one, but it has been done. I suggest starting with medication and looking for a therapist. Try reading a little bit about CBT, which is perhaps the most accepted form of therapy treatment for anxiety. Good luck to you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts