Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 19 year old british girl and I don't really know what a forum or a thread is so sorry if this is wrong or weird or w/e
but its a new year and I want to sort myself out because social anxiety and paranoia are ruining my life
I'm currently taking antidepressants and have been for a while but I just find they make me zombie like and part of my problem is that I think I come across as strange and too spaced out. I used to be quite confident but I've become a completely different person the last two years and I absolutely despise myself and my personality. I cant hang out with my friends because I feel like they don't like me anymore because I'm quiet and awkward and miserable looking. I find myself walking around dodgy areas at night in the hope someone interesting will talk to me but then when someone does I feel weird and inadequate. I'm also really self conscious, not particularly about how I look but my personality and interests, everything I'm interested in is considered destructive and lately I've started to worry about fate and am having suicidal thoughts every 10 minutes or so and I cant cope, I'm a very private person and not a big fan of the internet but I am DESPERATE for anything to help me. I feel alienated and really lonely, I have panic attacks and regularly burst into tears, and sometimes it happens at work and I feel as though people are laughing at me and think I'm really weird. I would be so, so greatful for any advice at all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts