Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best place I could find to put this.

Hello,

My Mama got acquired brain damage from taking Benzodiazepines. She has been suffering from Vision problems and memory loss for the past seven years. We have gone to countless doctors to try and get the proper diagnosis. The biggest problem right now is the vision and confusion. Her vision makes the light too bright and the shadows too vivid. We've tried many different pairs of sunglasses and they only seem to make it worse. We are trying to change the lights in our house because the ones that we currently have makes her feel worse. It has to do with the tenting. I really would appreciate any information someone would have that could possibly help us. Maybe some special type of glasses or lighting. Either post here or PM me. Thanks!

Also, we are trying to start a Gofunme. If allowed by the moderators I would like to post that link here. We don't have many friends so we are trying to reach out to those who can bless help bless us.

https://www.gofundme.com/mama44braindamage

Thank you,
Joshua

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:

I took Mama to a new Neurologist on Tuesday and he said anyone with the amount of pronounced brain damage that she has would be unresponsive and unable to talk. He scheduled some further testing. She already had an EEG done today, she has an upcoming MRI next week, a tilt test and an Neuro Ophthalmologist test as well. She is feeling very bad. She feels like she is going to pass out all the time, she is nauseous, her blood pressure is very low, she is very confused and that is the worst part of it all, the confusion is getting to her. I am trying to keep her spirits up but she is very discouraged and her days are long.

We want to thank whoever it was that blessed her today, it picked her up and we are thankful. She has a lot of incoming medical bills that are unable to be paid and we do appreciate it.

Have a Blessed Day!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts