Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
iSuck
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im tone' and i just found this site.. not gonna lie pretty degrading to be here for me : / but i know i need help, honestly im not even sure what anxiety is.. and most poeple would say i have friends and am not a nerd or anything by any means aside from me playing WoW. i feel very very alone and akward, and i never used to feel akward or anything.. when i was younger i always kicked it with girls and stuff and had "girlfriends" but i was only like 12 tops lol so its not like it was very real.. im 21 now and have never had a real girlfriend.. i feel like everyone hates me or just doesnt care about me and i get really depressed.. i dont think i have a future, i dropped out of school only had 1 job in my life at KFC.. got involved with selling weed and ended up going to jail for 2 weeks and i still dont have a drivers lisence(currently suspended so i cant get it either) and i dont have any cars to drive anyways... i have 2 sisters and 1 brother but they all live with my mother' i am the oldest.. i over heard one of my grandmas saying that they dont think me or my sister whos (2 years younger then me and also way more socially akward then me or so she tells me sometimes) and how we prolly wouldnt get married and have any grandkids for them and it really really hurt my feelings, my family always says im babied and shelterd and they talk down to me about it, but its there fault that im that way not mine! i just want to be normal feel wanted and have friends and get married one day, i feel like i do a good job masking who i really am, as far as i know if people found this out about me they would be shocked, but there really no people to find out except the people who bought weed from me before or somthing, ive thought about going to church to meet people or anything but i feel like id get judged really hard, i must be an unpleasent person to be around bcuz no one is ever around me:rain

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Tone, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Koopa! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts