Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I knew it was a bad idea to start with. My bf told me not to touch the DVD RDL discs. So what did I do. I burnt some music on a disc. I used Nero StartSmart. The disc was for my sister. She said there is data on the disc, but she cant play anything.
Someone tell me what Ive done wrong? I realise I used the wrong disc. But is there any way you can play music off those discs?
(the reason why I didnt use a normal cd disc is because the files were very long and big and wouldnt fit on a normal cd, mostly meditation and hypnosis stuff which is why so large)

·
MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
where are you playing these dvd disc?
they can't play in your cd player.
they would have to be in a DVD rom / writer drive.
got to make sure your cd driver can read DVD disc.

you would have to re-burn the right type of disc to play it in a cd player, and make sure your cd player can read mp3's or the file extention of your media.

this is mostly the reason why i just convert /or have any media files in mp3 or apple format so i can sync it to my ipod. don't have worry about the right CD/DVD to use.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey sorry so long
hmm sounds like I should of converted before I burnt. :( Im not too good with tech terms. lol. Learnt my lesson. Thanx for the reply. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.