Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you date someone that used to be a player but doesn't seem like they are anymore? Even if that is their image still. I don't date a lot so this scares me. I'm not sure what to think.

·
Registered
290 Posts
that's a tough question, i would be scared of getting my feelings hurt! how about casually date the person and have fun (not sexually lol) until you see who they really are and if they respect you as a person. how old is this person and how do you know they are a player?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Being the very cautious person I am, I use the past as an indicator of the future. I do believe people can change, but chances are no. Although you could play hard to get and see just how hard he wants to date you, but that opens up another can of worms.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The player/***** test I use is...

Imagine this person has AIDS.

Do you still feel comfortable being in a relationship with them?

How about in a few years?

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Yes I sure would date a player. I would date him just to show him that any game he runs on me - I could run one on him better. I would avoid falling in love with him and keep him at a distance but I would be the one to let him know that I got more game than him.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Very, very very unlikely. If his reputation is that he is still a player, he probably is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts