Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
SAS Member
14,413 Posts
Well, i just downloaded Prey, so i'll try to finish that.
Maybe i will go ride my bike and sit somewhere quiet to think and eat some food i made.
I wont do anything very interesting.

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
i do not believe in this holiday
Why don't you believe in this holiday?
Well anyway tomorrow I'm going to six flags with my cousins. Then on Sunday I'm going to the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke Museum. YAY!(sarcasm) :roll

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Well it's not the labor day weekend here but I have plans for once! Stayed at friends playing games, flying planes and drinking last night :p Today have a BBQ with an ex Formula 1 engineer :p :p and tonight have a big housewarming party which will hopefully be fun (though I know pretty much no-one).

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I'll probably just watch some movies. Maybe order out some time this weekend.
I never really do anything on holidays. :blush

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hang out w/my husband and son all weekend. We rarely have weekends that we are both off, so maybe we'll go to the park or take a few walks. Maybe BBQ, or go out to the bar or catch a movie, if we can find a babysitter that is. Oh, can't forget homework. Bleh.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I think I will sit at my computer and surf the web, maybe try to start a game or something, really want to play shadow hearts 2.

·
Registered
449 Posts
probably break a leg or an arm. im going over to my cousins and riding 4-wheelers, im still new and riding a kfx400, and i dont take things slowly so......im surprised every time i am able to walk away.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I have the house to myself this weekend so I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet other than that I have no special plans.

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
I'll be, hmm, mentally preparing myself for Tuesday (school starts). ...Might go to the mall tomorrow.. could also have a family dinner lined up for Sunday. Other than that, not a whole lot.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Work, family having a little brunch thing, and then nothing. Maybe I'll try to watch the entire third season of Dexter in a day before my life revolves around school again :(

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Catching up on my biology readings. First week and I'm behind...blah.

Maybe shop a little bit, watch blockbuster DVD's of the anime Claymore that just arrived. Thats all I got for now.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Going hiking with a friend and our dogs today, the trail is 15 miles, hopefully I can manage 5-6, looking forward to taking some photos. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts