Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Streams of Ink
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are plain T shirts good to wear? I live in a place where the climate is hot and dry, so I can't wear heavy clothing. Up till now, I've been wearing geeky superhero t shirts, or shirts with designs and logos. But I think I've grown out of that. I was looking around and saw some good plain t shirts on sale, so I'm wondering if I should just switch to wearing plain t shirts and jeans all the time since it looks decent.

Thoughts?

·
An Annoying person
4,937 Posts
Yeah, they look better than ones with huge logos on in fact. I recommend not wearing the same type of clothes every day though.

·
HS Junior
98 Posts
Wear whatever you're comfortable in. I hate wearing clothes from hollister, aeropastale, etc. because it's all just clothes with the name of the brand on it. I love wearing plain shirts and graphic tees though. If you wanna wear plain shirts everyday though you should probably switch it up with the pants and shoes a lot.

·
Streams of Ink
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, I see. Also, what are your thoughts on baggy shirts? I don't have the best build, and I'm kind of overweight, so that's how I wear them. Although I won't stop wearing them this way, I'd still like to know what you guys think.

·
HS Junior
98 Posts
I'm clueless when it comes to baggy shirts, I'm more on the skinny side.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Most of my shirts are plain, either black or purple.

Nothing wrong with wearing plain shirts, don't have to worry about the logo fading, peeling, etc. And you don't have to spend $40 on a shirt.

·
An Annoying person
4,937 Posts
Ah, I see. Also, what are your thoughts on baggy shirts? I don't have the best build, and I'm kind of overweight, so that's how I wear them. Although I won't stop wearing them this way, I'd still like to know what you guys think.
Baggy isn't a good idea in my opinion, it usually makes you look more overweight and to be honest it's a bit sloppy. If you don't feel comfortable wearing slimmer clothes, regular or maybe slightly more loose is better than baggy. That's just my opinion though and I mean no offence of course. It also depends on what exactly you wear. It's not a universal rule, and I guess it can look good in certain styles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts