Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any centers or places that you can just go to for a certain number of months, much like rehab for addicts, that focuses on social anxiety?

I've had enough, enough of the pain an depression associated with this. I know myself well enough to know that "taking it one little step at a time" will not cut it for me. I feel like I need to go somewhere with support of people who know this disorder, put everything into it for however many months, and focus on nothing but recovery. I can't do this little step crap. I'll get nowhere.

It might work for some people, but I just know it will not work for me. I would pay whatever it takes to get my butt somewhere where getting over this is my only concern and everything else on hold. I'm at the do or die (...) point right now.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Theres GROW. It started in Australia around 50 years ago and has spread to other countries including America. It's a weekly group support that focuses on issues like anxiety and depression. I attended my first ever meeting last week and thought it was really good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts