Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
:lol Cute. I wouldn't have known David Duchovny. Nicole Kidman too for that matter. Man, she's changed!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Those are great. They just look so 'cutesy' and i can't beleive how some of them looked as kids..how much of a change they went through. For instance, look at Jean Claude Van Damme. Wow, hard to beleive that chubby, glasses wearing kid went to that butt kicking, pumped action hero..

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
ghostgurl said:
I can't believe Demi Moore's pic. :eek
I thought it was a boy until I saw the name! And Keanu Reeves looks like a girl.

Drew Barrymore is the only one I recognized, but then again, she was in ET when she was little and that picture looks like it was taken not too long before then. Oh, and I recognized Michael Jackson...again, a star as a child.

I can't believe I didn't recognize Tom Hanks...he still looks exactly the same. Paul McCartney looks pretty much the same as well.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I really think the Janet Reno one is actually a boy...someone put it there as a joke.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
donniedarko said:
I really think the Janet Reno one is actually a boy...someone put it there as a joke.
Ummm...that's JEAN Reno, not Janet. I looked it up...he's an actor who played in Mission Impossible, French Kiss, Hotel Rwanda, and several other movies (a lot of French movies).

·
Registered
408 Posts
Jnmcda0 said:
donniedarko said:
Ummm...that's JEAN Reno, not Janet. I looked it up...he's an actor who played in Mission Impossible, French Kiss, Hotel Rwanda, and several other movies (a lot of French movies).
:lol

Holy crap! That is hillarious! I am such a moron!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Jnmcda0 said:
donniedarko said:
Hey don't forget Leon: The Professional. I love that movie. . .

And thanks to the original poster for the link, it's fun seeing them as kids!

·
Registered
247 Posts
haha they are so cute! and the lines r funny lol
the only one who isn't cute is angelina jolie!! weird

·
Registered
247 Posts
WOW kurt kobain and marylin manson look so normal and happy. and michael jackson's black! and sarah jessica parker looks like she's on the set of the brady bunch instead of *** and the city. tom xcruise looks uh... diffrent

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Sweetangel said:
WOW kurt kobain and marylin manson look so normal and happy. and michael jackson's black! and sarah jessica parker looks like she's on the set of the brady bunch instead of *** and the city. tom xcruise looks uh... diffrent
Speaking of Kurt Kobain, on Comedy Central's roast of Pamela Anderson, Jeffrey Ross (comedian) said "It's amazing that Kurt Kobain looks better today than Courtney Love (who was in attendance)". That is wrong on so many levels! :haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts