Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Β·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess the song, book, film, play, series, musical etc, etc from the pictures or emojis if you don't want to draw 🐱

This one is a song and an animated movie ➑

IMG_20210720_225621.jpg

Β·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
Watership Down!

This is a really poor effort but I don't have my mouse atm. It's a movie.

Reactions: alwaysrunning

Β·
Administrator
9,018 Posts
Princess Bride?

I like this thread. πŸ™‚

This is a movie:

Β·
Administrator
9,018 Posts

Β·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
I'm very interested to see what this is going to be. I've described it to two people so far and none of us have managed to work it out. The suspense!

Β·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm very interested to see what this is going to be. I've described it to two people so far and none of us have managed to work it out. The suspense!
Uh oh haha πŸ˜€ here goes. Well the first one is a medal like the Victoria cross which is awarded for bravery. The second represents something new; it's a present which is almost always something new and also it is new for the person being given it and the third is the world. Brave New World haha. I wonder what you said to those two people lol.

Β·
Administrator
9,018 Posts
This is a movie franchise:

Β·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
Uh oh haha πŸ˜€ here goes. Well the first one is a medal like the Victoria cross which is awarded for bravery. The second represents something new; it's a present which is almost always something new and also it is new for the person being given it and the third is the world. Brave New World haha. I wonder what you said to those two people lol.
I just described the pictures to them. We worked out the Victoria cross and the world but the present threw us off! And 2/3 of us had read Brave New World at least twice so no excuses : D

Β·
Administrator
9,018 Posts
^erm...I don't watch a lot of movies so I'm totally throwing out a random guess here. Saw?
Yes. πŸ™‚ I don’t watch many movies, so it was hard to think of one.

Β·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just described the pictures to them. We worked out the Victoria cross and the world but the present threw us off! And 2/3 of us had read Brave New World at least twice so no excuses : D
If you tell them I bet they'll be like jeez how were we supposed to get that lol Will stick to ones like water ship down in the future πŸ˜€

Β·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
If you tell them I bet they'll be like jeez how were we supposed to get that lol Will stick to ones like water ship down in the future πŸ˜€
No, go wild : D I just need to level up in lateral thinking, is all.

Β·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
Ok, this won't win any awards but it's late and er, those are my drawing skillz. It's a movie, a good one.

g

1 - 20 of 48 Posts