Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I work only because I need the money, even though working is hell due to my SA. I've made it 7 (very long) years working, and I'm proud of that, it's been very hard, but I'm not sure I can stand another 7 years of it, much less 20 or 30 years.

I honestly don't know how people make it 20+ years in the work world, especially anyone with severe SA. I want OUT as soon as possible, and I've been saving money like crazy since I started working to get there. I've even lived with my mom since 2003 partly so I could save more money for this goal (I still live with her). I don't make that much though, so I still have a lot of years of work and saving ahead, I guess. :sigh
Thats why you have to find another work to get by, Ive transferred into 3 different state to work. Which is really a big help for me.

Depends also on your job skills. But if you can find a job elsewhere, for you to be able to find change.... Is for you to get out of your comfort zone... :)

My fix for office meeting when I was in the corporate world was to avoid them.

It's too late for that for you.

I strongly suggest you record all instances of this bullying/harassment. You may have a great lawsuit in the future.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.