Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
where did you get that? It looks neat, pretty authentic looking but i still don't beleive in aliens ;p

·
Registered
660 Posts
Dangit, I thought it was going to be Michael Jackson...

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
There was an alien like that at our Air Force base. They like strawberry ice cream!

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wishful_thinking said:
where did you get that? It looks neat, pretty authentic looking but i still don't beleive in aliens ;p
I don't remember what site exactly (was months ago and I saved it on my computer), but it was some paranormal website. I think it came up on a search of "pics of real aliens" or something like that. It does look it, which makes you wonder...As for how I know its a he, look at that neck, I think I see an adams apple!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Why is it so hard to believe in aliens but people want to believe in a supreme almighty power? I find the likelihood of another race of being in this universe far easier to believe in then some supreme godly power.

Also if we are alone in this universe isn't that an awful lot of wasted space? Humans have the want to feel supreme in the universe with the chance of no equals or greater beings unless its some unknown supreme power that is our creator.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Calvin: Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but everytime I see it I get all sweaty and jittery and feel very uncomfortable, it really freaks me out, ever since I watched E.T. at age 3 I have been terrified of alien looking things.... :par

·
Registered
88 Posts
mechagirl said:
why do aliens always look like that? I bet when we finally find a real alien it wont look nothing like well...that.
Maybe we have already found aliens but its just covered up. Maybe this is how one alien species that came into contact with us actually looks like.

Interesting things this is the same alien look that has been around for over 2 1/2 thousand years. Large oblong head, skinny body, big eye sockets with big blackish eyes. The looks aren't anywhere recent but there have been ancient depictions in glyphs and such of a species that looks quite similar.

Is this a coincidence or no? you deside. But if we are the only ones in the unviverse thats an awful waste of space.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Syanis said:
Why is it so hard to believe in aliens but people want to believe in a supreme almighty power? I find the likelihood of another race of being in this universe far easier to believe in then some supreme godly power.
uh...no. I believe there is life out there somewhere, but the whole area 51, roswell, people getting probed is BULL****.

And another thing, why are all the aliens so damn skinny? I could seriously take on like 10 if those mutha ****ers at one. Is there such thing as a buff alien?Or do they all look like Steve Urkel.

·
Registered
88 Posts
schooley said:
Syanis said:
uh...no. I believe there is life out there somewhere, but the whole area 51, roswell, people getting probed is @#%$.

And another thing, why are all the aliens so @#$% skinny? I could seriously take on like 10 if those mutha @#%$ at one. Is there such thing as a buff alien?Or do they all look like Steve Urkel.
well what weve seen as far as pictures (fake or not whatever) all points to one possible alien race. There could be other buff aliens for you to fight even.... maybe even giant aliens that are 10 feet tall. Maybe those skinny aliens have abilities like telepathy or telekinetic and would whoop your arse with your own hand... bend your head down by force and make you kiss your own arse goodbye :p . Ahh the possibilities ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts