Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading a lot of your blogs and they are music to my ears, in other words i feel less lonely in the world i created to my self. However, i havent heard from anyone feeling actually sick before, during, or after an event, it has happen to me so many times, i even counfused it one time with having a heart atack, so weird. has that ever happen to you?

·
Registered
303 Posts
This is my main problem to, often strong anxiety will start to make me feel sick. I often can't even tell if it's anxiety or I really am sick. The only way to tell is to see if it goes away after I back out of whatever was causing the anxiety. Plain anxiety I can deal with, but as soon as I start to feel sick I give up. The only thing that helps me is to not eat on the day I have to do something, but that's obviously not really a long term solution.

·
wtf
419 Posts
Hi,

I never got a panic attack and I usually don't get sick because I avoid situations that would cause that.

However, the most recent time I got sick was on graduation day. My face was red, I had tremendous pressure in my head, I felt nauseated, and I thought I was going to faint every time I had to stand up. I was trying to hold on to the chair in front of me to keep myself steady. At the time, I thought I had a virus, but a few hours after the ceremony, I was perfectly fine! It was like magic, lol. I wasn't sick at all later that day or the following days. Thus, I believe it was socially-related.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey gabrielle :wels

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Gabrielle! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts