Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Socializing with myself
5,108 Posts
Self-Awareness - Their mind need to exist, not be fake.

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
I would probably avoid anyone who liked or at the least tolerated me. I mean what kind of a person would do that?

·
alien monk
8,750 Posts
idk i don't think there are many actually petty reasons. sometimes my brain just says no, but it doesn't get many opportunities. someone ordered too much dessert once. but there were background factors going on. also the same deal in the few other times i called things off really early. at the early stages i am quite flighty. i prefer it when they do and say as little as possible so they don't scare me off. i like to know that we both feel very awkward. i don't think i would not date someone just because they were confident though... hmmm... or would i? if they're too forward or too fast, i don't like it. i don't think that's a petty reason though. also i don't think crudeness is a petty reason to reject someone, unless its just a manner of speech rather than a mode of thinking.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,854 Posts
Smoking, especially cigarettes but also vape because I've cut back a lot over the last two weeks and am making progress quitting. Just cigarettes smell and taste awful. I guess I'd be okay with it if they were quitting as well, then it would turn into an activity together.

·
bipolar
17,419 Posts
I think the more appropriate question would be why anyone would want to date me nowadays - they'd either have to be expecting to be very well paid or be extremely patient.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Piercings in any place other than the ears. Especially face/lip/tongue... it makes me sick AF. No thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts