Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My starting assumption is that moderators can see personal details on profiles that the user has deliberately chosen not to display e.g. gender. If that is not true, then this thread is completely superfluous. Please go back to what you were doing. However, I do think that it is true. Is it acceptable for a moderator to divulge such information?

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
And private messages?

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
I am fairly certain the owner sees all, and the mods can see most, PM's included.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Super Moderators have access to all profile information that you submit to the website.

Mods do not have access to private messages. I can't see them through vBulletin's interface (they did this on purpose), only by directly accessing the database. I have never done this for reasons other than addressing database corruption and only would if required by law.

Your password is stored as a salted hash, so I can't see what your password is or use it on another website. For example, if your password was "test", it would appear like this "098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6".

Super Moderators should not be divulging any information you have not chosen to make public on your profile.

I will answer your email today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.