Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this doesn't fall into the disaster catagory - but it REALLY irks me when this happens.- I understand not wanting to get a new or expensive car dinged,so park far away and walk if that's the case. I just think it's a real jerk move and I often leave a slightly mean note under their windshield wiper if I have the time. :clap

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And,those smelly ones that don't bathe or use deo - come on,how difficult can it be??

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I was the police, I'd fine them.
ME TOO - also those jerks that park in fire lanes because they're too lazy to find a space and walk a few feet (excluding the disabled) - if I were a police officer,I'd make it my personal mission to ticket them!!

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
I work as a mechanic and customers drop their vehicles off at our shop throughout the day. There is a fence along the driveway leading to the shop where we park vehicles, so I always park my car there. There can be three or four empty spots beside my car, but about once a week someone will park right in front of my car and completely block me in. When I try to move it I often discover they have locked it and brought the keys inside, so I have to go back in and hunt for the keys so I can move their piece of **** and leave work. Its happened so many times I'm tempted to attach a NO PARKING sign to my front bumper.

Still Waters said:
And,those smelly ones that don't bathe or use deo - come on,how difficult can it be??
Ugh...a little over a month ago my boss hired another guy who was like this. I couldn't stand to be around him because he smelled so bad at times. Seriously...how can anyone go out in public like that? Do they simply not care? If that wasn't bad enough he also seemed to take great pride in his belching ability and would often belch as loudly as possible throughout the day. Thankfully his work skills were non-existent so my boss fired him earlier this week. :yay

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I adore you Lonelyguy!! I also despise people who do not know/care that when turning left at an intersection the cars going straight have the right of way! At least I get a small thrill out of blasting them with my horn!!

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also,people who just randomly spit, unless you have TB,why do you need to do that? If you are affected thusly,then you REALLY shouldn't be doing that!

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Inconsiderate fat black people taking the handicapped scooters at a Walmart and being complete douches when a real handicapped person who can't walk needing one.
Uh,are you sure you meant to say that? I think anyone who doesn't have a medical need for the scooters shouldn't use them.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about people with those idiotic Baby On Board signs on their car? Oh darn,I was all eager to bash your bumper too!!

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Uh,are you sure you meant to say that? I think anyone who doesn't have a medical need for the scooters shouldn't use them.
Yes, I meant what I said, when I see anyone who doesn't have a medical need use them just for convenience. Being a fat *** isn't a medical need..same goes for them having to use a handicapped parking space cause they can't walk more than 20 feet to the front door.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It doesn't make me angry when people do this - I mean I understand why they do it. But it does make them look arrogant or egotistical because they are implying that their car is more valuable than anyone else's in the parking lot.

What does make me angry though is when people take up two parking spaces because they are just crappy parkers.

·
B 2 Lonely
1,077 Posts
one of the city directors does that where i work - they always have their car slightly over the line, thought the car is straight. i still take the spot they crossed into, and when they give me a strange look and ask my why i parked there, i tell them "because i know i can fit" and after a few months of doing so they are now parking between the lines instead of over it.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
It's the Cushion of Protection! That way no one will dent your hummer.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I really don't care. Most parking lots around here are half empty most of the time. I don't even drive anymore but when I did, I hardly noticed when someone was parked weird.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts