Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to figure out the core of my problem. Im always feeling like people are laughing AT me, even if I know im being genuinely funny.

Anyone else feel like this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I usually only joke and act funny around my family members, so I do not think they are laughing at me. BUT, whenever it seems like someone is talking about me to another person I always feel like they are talking negatively about me. Even though they may not be talking about me at all or it could be something like "she looks familiar" or whatever.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually only joke and act funny around my family members, so I do not think they are laughing at me. BUT, whenever it seems like someone is talking about me to another person I always feel like they are talking negatively about me. Even though they may not be talking about me at all or it could be something like "she looks familiar" or whatever.
Yea same here. The other day my friend was talking to another friend and they were both looking at me from a distance and smiling and laughing with each other. I always automatically assume everything is bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts