Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else love this?

Really funny stuff pretty much because I can easily identify with the socially inept Mark who's constantly worrying about social interactions.

I think they are remaking it in the US.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Why do they have to remake it? Why can't they just watch our version?
We don't remake every American programme. God. That really fricking annoys me no end.

But yes, I love The Peep Show; Mitchell & Webb are hilarious.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Series 6 starts within the next month apparently, which is something to look forward to. The American version will no doubt be terrible, unless what I've heard about the same writers doing it is true.

Still, my favourite ever sitcom.

A party, maybe I'll get off with someone! Oh, when have I ever gotten off with anyone at a party? Well, there was Carol Bananaface, but that was just a macabre cherade.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A party, maybe I'll get off with someone! Oh, when have I ever gotten off with anyone at a party? Well, there was Carol Bananaface, but that was just a macabre cherade.
:D

Mark after been asked about his love life:

'That's a rather grandoise term for staring at women on the bus'

Haha.

I didn't know a sixth series was so close. Can't wait now.

BTW: Nice avatar Drella. I love Klaus Kinski. His autobiography was mental lol.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I've never gotten round to watching Peep Show even though I know that I'd love it. Series 1-5 on DVD is going pretty cheap on Amazon though so I might buy it and get all caught up for the 6th.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've seen a few eps of peep show. Really good show. I need to see the rest of them. Been listening to Mitchell & Webb radio series the last couple of days. Funny guys.

·
Banned
728 Posts
You cant beat the scene when Mark comes home from a hard day at work, with his carrier bags full of shopping. While Jeremy is having a house party. And Mark tries to put the shopping away.

Thats how awkward it is for us lot with social anxiety. Especially when Jeremy is always fooling about with women, while Mark is the worst ever at that kind of thing.

Or when he finds out his new best friend is a racist. And he has to stop hanging around with him.

I can relate to having crap friends, but not being able to get rid of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts