Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this problem like forever. I can't remember exactly when it started, but my lips would constantly peel no matter wut. I tried putting on chapsticks, Vaseline and all of that other stuff, but still peels. It's even worse when they get wet with water. My lips would turn all white its disgusting lol. Read online thats its called exfoliative cheilitis. Anyone else have this problem?

·
once i died
1,270 Posts
I've had this problem like forever. I can't remember exactly when it started, but my lips would constantly peel no matter wut. I tried putting on chapsticks, Vaseline and all of that other stuff, but still peels. It's even worse when they get wet with water. My lips would turn all white its disgusting lol. Read online thats its called exfoliative cheilitis. Anyone else have this problem?
Yeah every since i can remember

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
GAHHHH I hate when that happens, only during winter though when its really dry does it ever happen thank goodness. Never gotten bad enough to do anything about it though lol.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've found lip scrubs to be really helpful. They have kind of a gritty texture, and you just rub them on your lips and they slough off the dead skin cells. I also have found that in order to keep my lips from chapping, I have to make sure I'm wearing lip balm 24/7. It's annoying to have to keep applying it, but it works really well for me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've found lip scrubs to be really helpful. They have kind of a gritty texture, and you just rub them on your lips and they slough off the dead skin cells. I also have found that in order to keep my lips from chapping, I have to make sure I'm wearing lip balm 24/7. It's annoying to have to keep applying it, but it works really well for me.
Yea i used to do the same with like a toothbrush to like get rid of all the dead skin and apply chapstick, but got so tired of doing that lol. If i don't find something that works mite go back to doing that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts