Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told that he passed away today. i did a google search and a bunch of links came up but they were all a hoax back in may. wikipedia's entry on Patrick Swayze says that he died today though. anyone know if its true?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I heard just a few minutes ago on our local news that he had lost his battle with the pancreatic cancer he had. Very sad news we've lost so many big name celebs this year.

R.I.P.

Edit: Wolverines!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
May he rest in peace!

"I want you to be nice, until it's time.....not to be nice." :D

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
R.I.P. Patrick! You seemed like a very nice and classy guy! And I REALLY enjoyed your movies, especially 'Point Break' and 'Road House'! You are missed by many of us! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Dave

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I heard about it last night. We knew it was only a matter of time. Like Toad Licker said, there have been a lot of big name celebrity deaths this year. I guess with the Baby Boomer generation getting older, it will only increase over the next decade or two.

R.I.P. Patrick.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Blessed be. :(

·
Banned
92 Posts
R.I.P. Patrick! You seemed like a very nice and classy guy! And I REALLY enjoyed your movies, especially 'Point Break' and 'Road House'! You are missed by many of us! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Dave
yeah he was in some sick movies, my fave being point break of course. he was cool in the outsiders too. i always loved that line in dirty dancing. "no one puts baby in a corner" lol.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Found out (I think) day before yesterday from a friend of mine on Facebook. Very sad news indeed :( Such a shame, as I thought he would likely get better.

RIP Patrick. Your presence will be greatly missed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts