Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just woke up from a dream that one of my close friends in high school, 9 years ago, still ignores me even though we were in the same room, our real relationship was ruined over a stolen bike! and it was my fault but he made up with the another close friend who was also involved--- even a closer friend, we don't talk anymore also even though we still live a house away from each other, he has his own social life, I try to talk to both of the everyday, in my head that is, sometimes out loud since I am tired of talking to myself in my head every day, gotta make the conversation more real, I keep them alive by repeating these good memories every day

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
just woke up from a dream that one of my close friends in high school, 9 years ago, still ignores me even though we were in the same room, our real relationship was ruined over a stolen bike! and it was my fault but he made up with the another close friend who was also involved--- even a closer friend, we don't talk anymore also even though we still live a house away from each other, he has his own social life, I try to talk to both of the everyday, in my head that is, sometimes out loud since I am tired of talking to myself in my head every day, gotta make the conversation more real, I keep them alive by repeating these good memories every day
Did you say you suffered from disassociation or derealization?

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Sometimes I have dreams where Im still friends with my primary school friends, never about a lack of friends though.

·
Seasonal Affected Disorde
880 Posts
Your dreams tell you your inner most feeling. I think you could plan things to do together so you wont feel lonely. Maybe you feel the relationship is drifting away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts