Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten a 144/146 grade from a product test conducted by my company and there are some pretty detailed description of the product and I manage to ace it!

Anyways, there were many dates to choose from doing the test, but I picked the very first day in the morning (I wanted to get it over). I studied like 3 hours last night at the very last minute.

Also, there was a lady who actually left lots of blanks and she got scolded by the examiner for not studying enough and that lady appeared to be extroverted and somewhat smart. (I was snubbed by the examiner at first. She thought I was going to fail).

Lastly, I am really happy for myself and shows that I can do it if I put in a little effort to push myself further.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
That's awesome!! haha I would have picked the last available date, and still ended up studying at the last minute. Great work, congrats.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Haha yeah. Even I would to pick the last date. It would still be last minute studying. But I wanted to get it over because test like that stresses me out big time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts