Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've skimmed it and saw it recommended at a bookstore with one of those handwritten little cards. I'd think bookstore staff, avid readers that I admire a great deal, would be more likely to be introverted than the general population. I didn't think it was the right book for me. I'd love to be around people if I didn't have SA. It's a nice book that says it's ok to be someone who likes to be alone much of the time.

·
Remarkable
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shoegazer said:
I didn't think it was the right book for me. I'd love to be around people if I didn't have SA. It's a nice book that says it's ok to be someone who likes to be alone much of the time.
As for myself, I would be somewhat of a loner by choice-SA or not. But SA for me takes away that choice. Without SA I would enjoy privacy and contemplation that comes with solitude, but I would also be able to function when it comes to tasks that require social interaction.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Wow, I thought I was the only one that read this book. I loved it. I also think I would be a loner by choice if I didn't have SA. I think this bookshould be mandatory reading for everyone in the world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts