Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Custom User Title
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so two things. First and foremost, I'm just cleaning up after a party my roommate and I hosted. At first it started all awkward, but it got better. These girls were there who were Hmong, and I know of that culture, so they were impressed by that. Also, I played beer pong (!!!). I actually had some fun too and made some new friends, and I'm still kind of drunk and high lol. Also, I told an old friend of mine that I had had a crush on him for a long tild admitme but never could admit it. But you know what he said? He said that I should have told him a long time ago because he had the same feelings. But know he has a bf -_-. But it was nice to get that out and have a favorable response lol. Ahoo. I just wanted to say that. I think I'm ready for bed now.

·
Custom User Title
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it was good. I just had breath and try to be around the friendlier seeming people, and once my two friends from the other side of the state got here, it was soo much better. I ended up getting to talk with one of girls from one group of people there and I found out she was Hmong and she was impressed I knew about that culture. And then we started about food and such she was all happy I liked pho, so we started talking and her other friends she was with taught me beer pong, which was fun. And I finally got to make some new friends in the area. It was only one group of guys there that weren't very friendly to me, but they were obnoxious jerks anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts