Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I'm very interested in spirits(mostly non human), magic, and cryptozoology. I don't take anything as fact though. As Nubly said there are a lot of fakes out there and people who are just mistaken. I even have doubts about experiences I've had. I like to think that at least a few of the vast number of witness accounts have to be true, but I still have doubts on that. Either way it is an interesting subject and I like to read old tales about faeries, kitsune, etc.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't believe in paranormal, like nubly said, it is just mind playing tricks or a con. But I won't go into an abandoned building alone at night :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
I don't believe in it. Take ghost as an example. All they do is make noise that you can barely hear rather than shouting in your face and they never show themselves even though they supposedly want you out of the house so badly. If ghost were real they'd come to you and say "Hey man. I was brutally murdered here and I don't want you here. Now get out before I hurt you". But instead all we get are noises that sound vaguely like threats and items that the wind probably knocked over.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
i don't believe in ghosts, only in alternate realities because that one is actually true.

sometimes dreams are real, I can't say most are saying the truth though.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I believe that "ghosts" are undissipated energy, trapped by the naturally occurring electromagnetic fields. I don't believe they have a consciousness or are a person, per se.

That's just my theory. I have no way to prove it.

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
It exists!

·
Self Inflicted Perma Ban
1,976 Posts
You have to experience it to believe it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
As metalunatic stated, you have to experience it to believe it.

You can chalk it up as a hallucination. Which in my opinion is apart of the condition of consciousness whether you want to address it in a trivial context or not.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I am shatingly scared of them! I think I àctually have a phobia cause if I wake up at night which is like every night, I need the tv on or a movie playing on my laptop for me to go back to sleep because it just relaxes me again. I can't sleep if its quiet with no noise unless I'm with someone because I just get scared and don't close my eyes, I don't know why! I'm just messed in the head. But this is only during the night, I can sleep with no noise during the day, I've watched too many movies! NOO!!

·
Out of here
1,680 Posts
The Universe is a very complex place and we are a very primitive species that knows very little about how it actually works.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts