Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
I get paranoid-like feelings if I'm thinking inappropriate thoughts about someone and they are right near me.
I once felt paranoid after thinking something about someone, and they gave me this smile when I saw them later and for some reason I thought "omg what if he heard my thoughts!"
that sounds crazy I know, but it didn't bother me much, it was just "what if" thinking and guilt.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Does anyone else get paranoid when they have thoughts that they wouldn't want the people around them to know (for example when you see a really ugly looking person and laugh at them in your head, or when you see an attractive member of the opposite sex and think about doing things with them)? I always assume that they somehow know what I'm thinking.
Yeh...if I have....thoughts I would not wish others to know about...I often find myself getting intense paranoid thoughts that I actually said what I just thought out-loud (if that remarkably incoherent sentence made any sence)...and then every glance in my direction is interpreted as a look of scornful derision, every hushed whisper must be about me...this can be really annoying sometimes, because rationally I know I was just thinking...but nonetheless, the worry is there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts