Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you get them often and what is it like...?

Usually I get them at the mall, or just any place where there is a huge crowd mainly of people my age.. and more likely when I'm alone (which is not often). Usually I get realllly sweaty and hot and panicky and have to run away to somewhere quiet and alone until it passes.

Today I had an attack that came over me that's never happened before. I got home from school and for some reason I just really wanted to be alone in a quiet place.. but that didn't happen because my family just KEPT trying to talk to me (they feel bad for me b/c I have no social life basically). I kept trying to act like I am busy and need to be alone but they wouldn't stop. So I finally said I have to go to the restroom and I just started shaking really bad and crying. =\ I've never cried before so I thought it was weird.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I do but they're kind of mild compared to the ones I use to have. I loose focus, get dizzy, and forget how to breathe. I usually get them while in class or while studying and have to run outside and take a breath.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts