Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

happy i dodged a bullet
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I used to love owls lol I even drew a picture of one a while back... But all that changed last night xD lol

Idk, Owls of any type always gave off that wise,mystic-sage aura ...IMO,

But while I was looking through my North-America Bird book, the pages instantly flipped to the owls... I was face to page with the barn owl..my. reaction was like wtH lol ..

It really looks like somethin . That'll murder you in the middle of the night ( all white w/ soulless black beads..EHH...

I tried turning the page to see if it gets better but it didnt. Just got creepier and creepier. .lol

(My mistakewas looking at it @ night, i couldnt sleep xD)

So what freaks you out abt owls :))

inactive
What even are owls?

We just don't know.

Registered
I have never seen an owl in my life but I had a terrible memory of having to disect owl vomit in biology class. It was *****ing gross.

happy i dodged a bullet
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnx dissonance, >.> ick barn owls are creeps..like they just appear behind ya.. and knife ya in the back b4 u knew what happened* shudders*

happy i dodged a bullet
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Eggshell, theyre mysterious to me.. i think it was looking at them at night that messed me up lol

Loser
I think they're one of the most beautiful animals on earth. I can see how they can creep someone out though.

Registered
When I was a little kid we had a Screech Owl hanging around the house. Use to scare the heck out of me at night when it was screeching.

uggla
Owls are extremely cool. Barn owls, in particular, are so cute that I feel like my body is being turned inside out while watching them.

Would this kill you? Really?

ok maybe it would, but it's ****ing adorable

edit:

I've been watching owl videos since I made this post and I came across this old classic:
it never gets old

Registered
Those talons look like they could slice a jugular. Then peck your eyeballs for good measure..

And the way the stare at you blankly with those yellow eyes...

Registered
Owls are beautiful :O
I don't think that there is an animal that I don't like in this world,
Creepy fish that are like 35424663468654676346644677 miles underneath us are creepy

Registered
If you've ever been hiking a trail in the woods and you suddenly come across an owl staring at you, you would be really creeped out.

First, they can be pretty big and their head looks as big as a human head. Then they have these eyes which stare at you almost like a human. It is like suddenly encountering a creepy little human sitting in a tree.

Did a human ever gave you such a look?
:b

SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
Everyone is fond of owls. Except for mice and shrews, and Simon Cowells.

(sorry if this jokes been made all ready, too lazy to read every post in thread right now.)

the last song ♥

1 - 20 of 49 Posts