Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aw man! have any of you ever had to deal with going to alot of events that are kind of lined up one after the other? well, i'm gonna have to go to some various big events like each week:afr for example, an event to paint younger kids faces on saturday for my work, prom, honor assembly, graduation, and the biggest one of all, freshman orientation for new incoming freshman in college! i just hope i dont have a nervous break down in the process, yikes!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Whatever you do, don't stress over each one too much, or it could get to you lol. Just try to have fun and go with the flow and hopefully it will all be over with smoothly. Also try to get plenty of rest so you won't be exhausted too much.

Anyway hope it all goes alright! =)

·
Banned
133 Posts
If you do find yourself stressed out in the middle of this or at the end, be sure to be nice to yourself and take a break emotionally. Do things that are enjoyable and that help you to get rid of the stress and anxiety...whatever those things might be. Everyone needs to do this and it'll stop you from going crazy! Give us updates as you go through these challenges one-by-one! I commend you for actually facing up to them and doing them instead of finding ways to avoid them! It will really help you to get over your anxiety! Good luck!

·
Banned
728 Posts
Holiday. :afr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts