Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hearby protest you and your lameness. Liberal or conservative, gay or straight, Democrat or Republican, hamster or snake... you ruin everything. You don't even ruin everything. You already did because you were born that way, don't drink enough alcohol or get out enough, or you flip the channel when the Simpsons (pre-suck period) are on because Friends or Scrubs is more appealing. You make life not fun. I can't pee in public because of you. I can't say offensive things. We can't have normal discussions on the internet because of you. You have to get all up in your panties just to prevent a few of your even more easily offended friends from having to take a deep breath. Thanks for making everything suck!

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
OMGz that is so wrong!!!! early simpsons better than friends???? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit:i take it another thread got deleted or locked. the forum wasnt like this before thunder screwed it up. the only thing i dont like right now is that one of the mods is homophobic and xenophobic and is allowed to posts his opinions on these issues while warning to lock a thread if we reply to it. wtf

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
BeNice,

Your post has been reported.

Sincerely,
Social Anxiety Support Moderation Staff

·
Retired Enforcer
19,113 Posts
You forgot the insensitive, self-centered, egotistical, idiots around whom the universe revolves. :b

·
Banned
111 Posts
..the Simpsons (pre-suck period)..
What the ****!? I can take being called a conservative gay hamster, but please don't bring the simpsons into this. It's (has been and always will be) a great show.

Anyway, I've been changing. I'm not the uptight shut-in I used to be. I go out more and try to have a good time, and try to make people laugh, you know, like a "normal" 20 year old.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
OMGz that is so wrong!!!! early simpsons better than friends???? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit:i take it another thread got deleted or locked. the forum wasnt like this before thunder screwed it up. the only thing i dont like right now is that one of the mods is homophobic and xenophobic and is allowed to posts his opinions on these issues while warning to lock a thread if we reply to it. wtf
God the mods are simply doing their jobs. Suck it up, be mature and you'll be okay.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Some mods are born without a sense of humor....

·
Registered
93 Posts
A conspiracy it seems.....muhahaha

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I'm a little lost. What has gone down in my absence?
Over half the regular posters from the old board have either been banned or left.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.