Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,So I'm over 30,Try 51 and have social anxiety.I dont have a love life.(I hope I'm not the oldest person here.)

I have problems due to agoraphobia,chronic fatigue syndrome (cfs),ocd that I'm almost cured of.Being stuck at home due to cfs has made my life the real pits.I mean how boring not having much energy and it stops me going out.I'm not bed ridden but I just stay at home.I can barely walk 50 yards (over 100 metres).I get puffed out if I do too much around home.

Ocd changed me.It changed the way I look.It stopped me doing usual everyday grooming,etc.Even stopped me changing into clean/new clothes.

The good news is I'm almost cured of ocd.Got a good alternative practitioner.No drugs.

I see a lot of people walking past my home everday so I feel a bit out of the comfort zone.Even though I was in a relationship in 2004 and we parted company I really havent been able to get into a relationship since.

I'm trying to find new email pen pals and I'm also looking for people who live locally to me.

Anyway,I better stop coz I startedc forgetting why I started this thread.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
OCD is a tough nut to crack, so pat yourself on the back for your improvement.

Keep the momentum going and focus on the agorophobia next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts