Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And got out shortly after. :) That was all of a sudden.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Those swallows are always up to something nefarious. Make sure he didn't steal anything.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Once a bat flew to my room at night and decided to circle around like crazy for about 2 minutes before I managed to scare him out. Not fun.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those swallows are always up to something nefarious. Make sure he didn't steal anything.
No, I don't think they would steal anything. And there is nothing to steal there anyway. :)

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once a bat flew to my room at night and decided to circle around like crazy for about 2 minutes before I managed to scare him out. Not fun.
Don't be afraid of them. They are fine.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
In Canada we have screens on all of our windows, something I have noticed is not common in many other places in the world. I don't know who would want to have their windows open and have flies and every other insect coming into their house. How hard is it to install screens? I would think they are the cheapest part of the window.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
In Canada we have screens on all of our windows, something I have noticed is not common in many other places in the world. I don't know who would want to have their windows open and have flies and every other insect coming into their house. How hard is it to install screens? I would think they are the cheapest part of the window.
For reals. How do people not have screens in their windows? Keeps the mosquitoes and wasps and birds out.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Because I don't want to feel like I'm in a cage? Or actually stand at the window to see outside? I don't how you can have screens on your windows.

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
There's either a fox or a raccoon outside my window on a pretty much nightly basis. I'd hate to learn which one it is by waking up to it at the foot of my bed.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Yeah really you want to have screens. I don't know how it is in Ukraine but in North America bats can have rabies and you don't want one to fly in and bite you while you're sleeping, you would never know it. It has happened before.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Because I don't want to feel like I'm in a cage? Or actually stand at the window to see outside? I don't how you can have screens on your windows.
Huh? I dont know what screens you have man, but these ones are pretty much see thru. If you want to feel like you are outside, then open the door and walk outside.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I don't have screens. lol Btw, that post earlier sounded a bit too aggressive. I didn't mean to. If I had reread it I would've edited it.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
swallows and house martins and swifts. some times have a swooping fast flight and they can mistakely get inside a house through a window.

they can panic once they realist what is happening. its best to let it find its way out because if you try and capture it ...you may make it panic even more.....

by the way don't swallows? ...don't they never stop flying?....they catch the tiny title flying bugs in mid air to eat.?

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
No, I don't think they would steal anything. And there is nothing to steal there anyway. :)
hmm.... well too bad I haven't got wings, because I could steal you maybe....( if you agreed to be stolen that is LOL) :)

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know what kind of screens you mean, folks, but today I was cleaning my blinders in the kitchen and cut my hand. They are so sharp!

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah really you want to have screens. I don't know how it is in Ukraine but in North America bats can have rabies and you don't want one to fly in and bite you while you're sleeping, you would never know it. It has happened before.
I didn't know bats could have rabies. *** far as I know, birds can not get ill with rabies because the temperature of their body is too high for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts