Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm 18 years old and i had a peak in social anxiety for most around my junior year. I had it my whole life, but till recently it got pretty bad. Starting tomorrow I will do a test for a month doing OTC herbs and vitamins to see if this helps my social anxiety. Each Day, Week or whenever I get a chance I will report how everything worked out for me. Hope this helps.

OTC Drugs Morning
Super B-Complex
Vitamin C 500mg
One a Day Men's Health Multivitamin
Rhodiola

OTC Drugs Night
Valerian

Day .5: I just bought all the drugs and at around 8pm I tooked Valerian and I feel great right now with no thoughts of thinking about my first day of senior year tomorrow. Valerian seemed to work right away, my mind is at peace and I have a clear mind right now.

Day 1: School went great and it seemed like I had a lot less anxiety that I usually had, I was able to crack jokes in class and everything it was fantastic. Today I took all my morning pills and it made me feel great. The only draw back was I felt a bit constipated, otherwise everything seems to working out great. All the vitamins/herbs seemed to help out with the negative thoughts in my mind. I had a lot more positive thoughts.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Do you plan to add other herbs / supplements?

PS: This thread will be moved in the supplement forum.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Moved to Nutrition and Supplements

1 - 3 of 3 Posts