Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here is going to Otakon in Baltimore this year. This will be my 3rd time at Otakon, its pretty much some of the most fun I've ever had. Just thought I might try and meet up with someone this year.

www.otakon.com

·
Jedi Consular
63 Posts

I'm thinking about it. Is this free admission? I don't see it on the website. My bf's brother & his wife love to dress up every year and love to be there.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking about it. Is this free admission? I don't see it on the website. My bf's brother & his wife love to dress up every year and love to be there.
No, its $50 for pre-registration, but since thats closed now it'll be $60 at the door. But IMO its completely worth it, some of the most fun I've ever had. My SA seems to vanish and that pretty priceless.

·
Jedi Consular
63 Posts
No, its $50 for pre-registration, but since thats closed now it'll be $60 at the door. But IMO its completely worth it, some of the most fun I've ever had. My SA seems to vanish and that pretty priceless.
Super! I agree some things we do makes SA go away for a while. Dang that's a lotta money! I want to find a way to sneak in, lol! You would be up for the line? 18,000 cool geeks hehe. If I get in a line like that, I probably camp out but don't have a tent. Hope you have fun! I'll find a youtube of it this weekend.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts