Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so nervous before it and almost didn't even go. I'm glad I did though. I was actually one of the more social people there. I introduced myself to almost everyone I met. Sure I met some real *******s that didn't want anything to do with me but I ended up making two friends who I hung out with most of orientation. Thats about as many I made through out all of high school in one day. I even got invited to two parties. I tried to go to one with my two friends I met earlier but unfortuantly you couldn't get past apartment security unless you were with someone who lived at the apartment. The other party you had to pay to get in and they didn't have any money on them. I was just excited that I even got invited to one which has never happened to me before. Instead we went back to the dorms and met a bunch of other people who we talked to in like a lounge area. I'm glad I did so well I was still extremely anxious and dissociated throughout the whole thing so it was very hard but I was still succesful. It shows college could go a whole lot better then high school. I could tell I was doing better then alot of other people who defiently did not have SA to deal with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts