Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, in every other forum online they will allow you to fully delete your account.

I have had enough of these forums, and i dont want anything left. I understand that it might effect the cohesion of what has previously been said, but who gives a crap about what i have said anyway!?

So i think it would be no problem at all to completely delete my account.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Seriously, in every other forum online they will allow you to fully delete your account.

I have had enough of these forums, and i dont want anything left. I understand that it might effect the cohesion of what has previously been said, but who gives a crap about what i have said anyway!?

So i think it would be no problem at all to completely delete my account.
They also don't have the moderation we do.
Deleting accounts actually becomes a problem to those who responded. As in real life, if somebody just up and leaves without a reason, a lot of people are left stranded. Just stop posting. :stu

·
Banned
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They also don't have the moderation we do.
Deleting accounts actually becomes a problem to those who responded. As in real life, if somebody just up and leaves without a reason, a lot of people are left stranded. Just stop posting. :stu
People can still see my blogs, posts etc. I am not comfortable with it. I'd rather dissapear completely. Its been done on other forums before.

I really should learn not to sign up to forums, as i always get freaked out or frustrated in the end.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
We don't have the option to do that. That would need to be taken up with Drew.
We can permanently ban you by user request, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.