Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal. I'm filling out a web app for a position i'm kinda interested in. The app asks specifically for your "last 3 job experiences" which is fine & dandy. However, here's the catch. I have mounds of experience in a similar type of position, but this was around 10 years ago. By "mounds of experience" I mean I was management & received 10 employee of the month awards, sooo clearly I want to mention this.

My main concern revolves around the current job market. I don't want to be ruled out because they have 300 apps for the same position & I disregarded a direct request listed on the app. So the way I see it I have two choices:

A. Go by the book & list my last 3 experiences(which are somewhat related but not as much as the job from 10 years ago).

#2 List my last 2 experiences & the more relevant, older experience. I am heavily leaning towards this but wanted some input from my peers. ;)

Now that I think about the app it's possible there is a section to "explain yourself". So now I'm almost positive I'm going w/#2. Nevertheless, I'll wait a couple hours to fill it out so any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Yours Truely,

AliBaba

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks a million guys :lol Decision made/action taken/no need to respond at this point. LOCK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts