Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
I would love to see them cause some chaos for those blue-fisted tyrants... even though there are more important targets that they could hit.

·
(.*?)
6,791 Posts
So because some idiots don't set their privacy the way they want it, they get to take away the rights of everybody else who knows what they're doing, using their criminal gang to attack property. Right. Just like if you have a bad experience at the mall you come back with a match to burn it down.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
The terms of agreement are there to be read for those who want to read them. If you didn't bother reading them, you should be pissed off at yourself for being lazy, not facebook for wanting to make money. Facebook has no obligation to you, or your privacy, if you voluntarily put your pictures and information on their website.

·
Penguin
4,506 Posts
Seems Anonymous has taken against Facebook once again. I have to admit.. I kinda hope they pull it off. Facebook has some huge privacy issues. :|

Awww cute, the nerds are too scared to even use their real voices. I can just imagine some 15 year old kid typing all that out into Microsoft Mike in his bedroom complete with car-patterned wallpaper.

"We are legion" :lol

In other news: Facebook has pictures of me drunk, and like, THEY KNOW MY NAME!!!!....My god, now I come to think of it they even know when my birthday is! These kids are on to something, facebook does know more about me than my family.

...hang on...

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
So because some idiots don't set their privacy the way they want it, they get to take away the rights of everybody else who knows what they're doing, using their criminal gang to attack property. Right. Just like if you have a bad experience at the mall you come back with a match to burn it down.
:lol

I have not and probably will not listen to the message. I don't feel any sense of urgency or worry about it.

1,495 Posts
Remember, remember the 5th of November!
Haha V for Vendetta.

I wish google plus would freaking open the gates already, I want to sign up, I hear the privacy is great. Not anal like FB that tends to post EVERYTHING on the newsfeed

·
insert witty comment here
6,235 Posts
Awww cute, the nerds are too scared to even use their real voices. I can just imagine some 15 year old kid typing all that out into Microsoft Mike in his bedroom complete with car-patterned wallpaper.

"We are legion" :lol

In other news: Facebook has pictures of me drunk, and like, THEY KNOW MY NAME!!!!....My god, now I come to think of it they even know when my birthday is! These kids are on to something, facebook does know more about me than my family.

...hang on...
:lol

Still, I dont like facebook either.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The terms of agreement are there to be read for those who want to read them. If you didn't bother reading them, you should be pissed off at yourself for being lazy, not facebook for wanting to make money. Facebook has no obligation to you, or your privacy, if you voluntarily put your pictures and information on their website.
you have a great point here, if people are too lazy to read the terms and agreements Facebook isnt reliable what so ever. Everything on there site is voluntary and whether u feel comfortable putting out ur phone #s and address like ive seen alot of people do its completely up to the user to put themselves at risk.

However i highly doubt anything will happen, anonymous said they were going to take out the federal reserve a few months ago and even though I heard about the attacks on the news low and behold the federal reserve is still there. So i guess well just have to wait and see :roll

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This reminds me of that warning video to Justin Bieber haters. I wouldn't be surprised if that kid was the person who made that facebook video. Both seem to share the same insane delusion.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
This reminds me of that warning video to Justin Bieber haters. I wouldn't be surprised if that kid was the person who made that facebook video. Both seem to share the same insane delusion.

There's this one too, this is the one that anonymous responded to.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts