Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in really stopped you on your tracks and made you wonder. Need not be your favorite, need not even be that entertaining, but just something which really got to you.
For me, it was a movie called Deadgirl. Weird, strange and compelling.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Lord Of War.

The coldness of Nicolas Cage's character, and the ending depresses me every time I watch it. Don't really no why. There a lot more graphic movies pertaining to massacres in Africa. This one just goes straight to my heart.

"They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. What the should say is, Evil Prevails."

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Grave of the Fireflies ... rly sad, made me cry and now i know even more that life is so beautiful!
Dude I was literally about to type that.

I really like Drive and Dead Man. I found Dead Man to be especially profound and moving for some reason. Something about the soundtrack and the awkwardness of it all.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Dark City

Where is Shell Beach? A man starts questioning things and begins to realize that his world is an illusion. Love this movie.

At some level I feel like reality is not as real as we think. Philosophically, I'm an idealist.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I don't cry often,but I know I did at the end of Saving Private Ryan and The Deer Hunter

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
Dude I was literally about to type that.

I really like Drive and Dead Man. I found Dead Man to be especially profound and moving for some reason. Something about the soundtrack and the awkwardness of it all.
yes man.. life is beautiful! We just need to go out...

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
Omg yes. So, so sad. And beautiful.

I saw it when I was pretty young... My mom had rented it for me lol. I guess she wasn't aware of how emotionally charged this film is. I bawled my eyes out.
mhmm. yes yes... one of them life changers...

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Blood Diamond. The movie has such a strong message and emotion, I'm always nearly in tears at the end.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Never Let Me Go. So powerful.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
Back to the Future

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I forgot about Dear Zachary. One of the few movies to make me cry.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
THIS

That movie was just so....I have no words but I just sobbed in my friends arms at the end.
Yes,watch this... I :cry everytime... poor Setsuko, I can relate to her... I had missed out on so many things in my life too... she and her brother had so little, but they were so happy...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts